For each burger, you will need:
2 beef burgers
1 slice of black pudding
2 slices of streaky bacon
1 slice of your preferred cheese
1 toasted sesame bun
1 tablespoon of caramelised onion chutney
1 tablespoon of tomato chutney
- Firstly, cook your beef burgers in a frying pan on a medium heat, make sure you leave them without flipping for the first few minutes to develop that lovely crust. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes each side.
- In a separate frying pan cook your streaky bacon until crispy and set aside on some kitchen paper to drain.
- Using the bacon pan, cook the black pudding for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Toast your buns!
- Build the burger. On the base of the bun stack your 1st burger, onion chutney, black pudding, 2nd burger, bacon, cheese, tomato chutney and finally top with sesame bun top
- Serve with fresh salad and a nice cold beer!
- If cooking on your bbq outside, we recommend still using a pan on top of your bbq grill for both the bacon and black pudding.