Create a mid week flavour explosion with Fused Black Bean stir fry sauce. A delicious Chinese sauce with a blend of fermented black beans, garlic, chilli and soy sauce. Perfect with beef, chicken, prawns or veggies. The perfect store cupboard standby. Serves 2 people.
Black Bean Sauce [Water, Honey, Water, Purée, Honey, Soy Sauce (Water, Soya Bean, Wheat, Salt), Purée, Purée, Curry Powder (Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek, Cardamom, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Fennel), Lime Juice Concentrate, Star Anise, Turmeric, Cayenne., Onion, Fermented Black Beans (11%) (Black Beans (Soya),Salt), Rice Wine, Rice Vinegar, Red Chilli (3.7%), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Soy Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Ginger, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Cornflour]
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok on a medium to high heat
2. Add your favourite meat, fish or seafood and fry until cooked through
3. Toss in your favourite mixed vegetables and a few tablespoons of water, continue to fry for another minute
4. Pour in Fused Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce, mix well together and fry for another few minutes to allow flavours to develop
5. Serve with rice or noodles.